Wednesday, August 8, 2007

First Day of School!










We are going to Camp Verde United Christian School, and we had a great first day!! Ajyah is in first grade and her teacher's name is Mrs. Finney, and Isaac is in Kindergarten and his teacher's name is Mrs. Maynard. Mommy says we are growing up too fast, but we think this is just right! We are going to school with lots of family this year. Justin and Jordan are still coming to CVUCS and now Bodie and Brooklynne are coming as well. It's a big family reunion every day! Brooklynne and Ajyah are in the same class, and Isaac has a friend from church, Benji Perez, in his class. Please be praying for us that we will continue to learn more about Jesus Christ and grow closer to Him every day as we attend school and learn new things.

3 comments:

kellyjyoung said...

Wow! You guys are growing up so fast! You look great in your nice neat school clothes and backpacks. I can't wait to hear stories and see homework! I love you guys! Have fun in school!

Scott and Katie said...

WowEEEY!! You guys look so spiffy! I am so proud of you, you look smarter already. Hope you're having tons of fun. And Kristy n Jake, Scott and I are so proud of you guys! (and all the more excited about when we get to post little ones on our blog:) Keep up the amazing work. Enjoy every day of this!!

Scott and Katie said...

hello again! I love looking at your pictures. You bring a smile to my face everytime I visit your page! I'm sure by now, you are all adjusted to school life, but it still surprises me how fast you all are growing up! I love you tons and tons, can't wait to see more pictures! Show me more of baby Islyn. Talk to you soon. laderlader!!